1. Advocacy and management of obesity that include lifestyle changes, medications, dieting and physical exercise
2. Creating awareness, diagnosing and management of chronic diseases e.g diabetes, hypertension, HIV & AIDS, cancer, kidney disease and ulcers among others
3. Campaigning for nutritional needs of children through to adults
4. Developing training and nutritional programmes for patients with lifestyle concerns and convalescents
5. Engage organisations in Occupational Health and Safety Management to continually improve their safety performance and compliance to health and safety legislation and standards.
6. To incorporate Physiotherapy as a journey to recovery and self-sustenance
7. Continuous engagements in Outreach programmes to marginalised groups in Noonkopir to teach proper nutrition, dietetics and healthy lifestyles choices
8. To work with government and relevant institutions in promoting healthy lifestyles and combating chronic illnesses at the lower income bracket
9. To develop a Referral and Wellness Centre to cater for rehabilitation of lifestyle diseases and substance abuse
10. Finally, To initiate viable income generating projects to empower vulnerable and less fortunate groups in society and make them self reliant
J. Wanderi - CEO, Tunza Kenya
We have had a good partnership with Mawepi/Noonkopir in spearheading child health, HIV/AIDS support and reproductive health campaigns among the residents of Kajiado County.
Peter Musau - Govt Community Health Co-ordinator
Noonkopir has been consistent in mobilizing, training and dispensing of healthcare solutions to low income residents of Kitengela. With proper record keeping and adherence to government rules and regulations..
Patricia Naputuni - Client
My family and I have been seeking services from Mawepi for the past 10years. They have proven to be reliable and cost effective for people who cant afford private insurance or trips to government hospitals